Sunday, June 10, 2007

Updates are fun I tell you, FUN!

Well, went to bed not knowing where exactly my husband was and wondering if he even really got on any flights at all yet! Well, woke up this morning with an email from him and my heart sank thinking that it CAN"T be good news if he emailed instead of called. Well, I was wrong! Here is some of his email...

"Got to Balad yesterday, flew to Kuwait late at night. thought i was getting a flight for the morning, but I have one for tonight instead. So, this means I will arrive in Washington DC at 6 something and the in Charlotte at 1015, monday morning."

He also said that... " could you hold off having the baby until I get there, that would be cool. I know im asking a lot."

I almost laughed out loud since I won't even be starting my Pitocin drip until Monday morning and it usually takes MINIMUM 10 - 36 hours to take effect when you are starting where I'll be starting. So, unless God does some type of intervention and has me go into natural labor today, I think he's gonna get here before the baby is born! ;) I'm just afraid he's not gonna recognize me since who knows what my pain level is gonna be at that point! :) Poor Guy... I hope I can at least be nice to him, cause I don't know at what point they'll let me have an epidural?

Anywho, that is the update and I can't believe I will see him so soon, and be in the hospital by this evening!

Life comes at ya fast, huh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!!! I'm happy for the good news! =)