Friday, June 8, 2007

Eli's going home outfit options...



Just wanted to send a few pics of what we have as options to take Eli home in. :) I have a whole bunch of clothes that we've been given already, but I really wanted his going home outfit to be something that we bought for him. I have been looking for a while, but really haven't found anything that I liked. Once I was scheduled for the induction, I figured it was time I got serious about finding something! :) Mom and I were running errands at Target looking for some stuff for Ryan when he gets here, so we decided to look and see if there was anything I liked. I found these outfits, and I really like the idea of him wearing the little onesie and jean shorts, but don't know if that will be too comfortable for him, so we have the little soft cozy outfit as an option too. :) Hopefully he will fit in them, we'll see! I just LOVE that little lion onesie! Too cute! I guess I should pull out some socks for him too! :)
He'll probably mess on both of them and end up going home in a hospital t-shirt, but it doesn't hurt to try!
We're getting close... Yay!

No comments: