Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Seriously need to catch up...


But, here are some pics I took of Eli this morning having his first "real" bath at home! He did really good, and he didn't cry at all even with inexperienced me doing the washing! :) I tried to not photograph his "area", but did manage to get it in the shot! :) Just don't harrass him when he gets older that his Mom put compromising photos of him online!

I have lots more to post, but this last week has been crazy and emotional and now that Daddy has gone back, Mommy is having to do a little more on her own! (Of course with the help of Grandma!)

love y'all!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Your comment about compromising photos brought this memory back to mind, and I just had to share this funny with you.

On our teen retreat last fall I was the photographer. I took all these shots. As I was previewing the slide show I put together, one of the staff noticed that there was a compromising photo. Apparently, one of the students had no tidy whites under his shorts, and somehow I mananged to catch it on camera. At least Eli isn't old enough to know better:)

Heather said...

We're here to help too! He is so beautiful, you have a happy, healthy baby. I'm really happy for you guys, it's so great that you are starting a family!

Unknown said...

So cute. Glad his first bath went well even though you stood me up at the Library. :)

Amy's Journal said...

ahhhwww how cute is he.... perfect!