Sunday, June 10, 2007

Off to the hospital...

Well, wanted to let everyone know that I'm off to the hospital to start the whole induction process...

Don't know when I'll be able to update again, but getting excited as Ryan should get to Charlotte at 10:15 AM Monday morning! So, he should get to be here for the birth and hopefully Eli will cooperate and arrive shortly thereafter! (wishful thinking, I know!)

I better go, but hope everyone is doing well, and I can't believe we are about to officially be parents!!

Yay!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh B.A., best, heartfelt congratulations to you and Ryan! I'm SOOOOOOO glad he was able to make it for the birth. I was all teary-eyed reading Renee's post about him "charging into the hospital room". (Hands flapping idiotically in front of eyes . . .).

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Okay... so I know you've got loads of free time to be doing this, but... I tagged you!! Come see..
http://naycauthen.blogspot.com/2007/06/my-first-ever-tag.html