Monday, June 18, 2007

Here you go Renee...

Well, Renee tagged me a few days ago, but I've been just a little busy, but today I decided to find the time... Let's see if I can think of 8 unique things about me...

1. My job in the Army required me to hang out the side of a helicopter videoing various "Army stuff". (really cool)

2. I can't dive even though we've had a pool since I was 13. (I know, I'm sad)

3. Ryan is the only man I've ever told that I loved.

4. I don't balance my checkbook.

5. I have incredibly odd looking toes. (Thanks Mom)

6. The first movie in a theater I ever saw was "The Passion of the Christ". I think I was 23. :)

7. My junior or senior year of high school a classmate of mine was showing me a trick where you can make a pencil look disjointed by closing one eye. Well, this was during class and the teacher, who was blind in one eye, asked what we were talking about. Without thinking, I said, "oh, this is a cool trick, just close one eye and see if you...". I trailed off with the realization that she always has one eye "closed"! Seriously, how twisted am I? The whole class just got quiet and she quickly changed the subject.

8. We've finally managed to pay off all our credit cards and loans and are finally debt free!! Yay!

So, there you go, that's about as unique as I've got.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good job!! Kudos on finding a spare minute to relax and do nothing but rack your brain for your weirdness factor. :)

Unknown said...

Hey, I thought you were supposed to tag others now?