Friday, June 8, 2007

formatting stuff

Wow... I am REALLY not liking the way the templates are set up with blogger! It is a royal pain, and I can't figure out how to simply customize colors and basic settings like that. I guess I will just have to learn the HTML language and completely design a background I like. I made the header succesfully, but finding a pre-made template that fits it perfectly is beginning to look impossible. What makes it even more difficult is that I like the posts on the right and the profile stuff on the left. Only like 20% of the stupid pre-made templates are set up that way! Maybe I'm just not understanding how to do it, or it could be really late, but I am giving up for tonight! At least I tried to customize my look!

Update... Okay... I sortof figured it out like 2 minutes after I posted this! It still isn't perfect, but at least it is a start!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know what you mean! It's enough to drive ya insane. I know you can download a customized layout from different sites, but I have never been able to figure that out. Rachel has one...
Like your header though!