Thursday, June 7, 2007

I'm not very good at saying no... :)

Well, tonight Mom and I loaded up to head to Nay's house and her Lia Sophia Jewelry Party. I didn't really know what to expect since I have never even heard of these parties before, but I really had a good time, and I really like the jewelry. It isn't too expensive, and they have some really unique peices. We played a little game, and I won a $20 credit!! I couldn't believe it, I NEVER win ANYTHING! :) Plus they were running a special where you buy two peices and the 3rd peice is 50% off. The cool thing is you get 50% off the most expensive item, so how cool is that!

Anyways, here are the 3 necklaces I got tonight... I haven't bought myself jewelry in forever, so I kind of went crazy!
Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Where did you find the pics?? Glad you came, had fun, and, of course, shelled out the dough! ;)

Bette Anne said...

Well, the silver one was on the lia sophia website and the other two were pics people took of their own jewelry on ebay! ;) Took me about 15 minutes to find any pics though!