Friday, August 29, 2008

CVS deals for the new week...

I don't know if y'all's CVS changes over to the new week yet, but ours did and there are a few FREE and MoneyMaker Items this week...

I got some CoverGirl Wetslicks Amazemint Lipgloss that was $5.99 and free after ECB's... There is a $1 off any Covergirl coupon making this a $1 moneymaker! (Limit of 1 per card)

Also Colgate Total Advanced Clean is $2.99 with a $2 ECB and we got $1 off coupons in the last insert which would make it free... There is also the $1.50 printable out there that would make it a $.50 moneymaker! (Limit 2 per card)

Also, if you still have any BOGO CoverGirl Coupons, they have certain lines that are BOGO, so you get 2 foundations for free!

Also, Neutrogena is running a special where you buy 1 Neutrogena product pictured in the circular, you get $3 ECB (Limit 2 per card) So you buy 2 Neutrogena Healthy Volume Mascara @ $5.99 and use the $3 off 2 Neutrogena coupon from the August All You and use your 2/10 CVS coupon it ends up being $.50 for each! Not too bad of a deal...

Hope this helps someone out! ;)

5 comments:

Melissa said...

you need to educate this mama. I have no idea how you do this coupon thing but it sounds like fun and I love a bargain. ... explain please...

Amy's Journal said...

I have a question? I thought as your extra bucks printed you use them for your next trip, so you can use them as you ring up??? Thanks Bette Anne I am really trying...

Bette Anne said...

Okay... I'll explain everything in a future post Melissa... and Amy, for instance, the Lipgloss, it is $5.99 minus my $1.00 coupon, making it $4.99... So, you pay $4.99 with either cash or other ECB's from other products... Then AFTER you pay, it prints on your receipt a $5.99 ECB, so you're right, it is for a future purchase, but it works out that you just made $1 on that! So I just roll it to some of the other deals for the week, or I save it for the next week...

Good luck everyone... It really is a lot of fun!

abc12339 said...

www.couponsuzy.com

Erica said...

We have one of those cards and use it for everythnig but I don't know why? How does it work? Does the money add up on the card or what?