Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A few Post Haircut Shots!

I kept meaning to take some "After" shots of Eli, but I wouldn't think of it until he was down taking a nap! Well, today I was taking some pictures of some of my deals, and Eli came in and sat on top of everything to make sure he got in the shot!! It was so cute, so I turned the camera on him and tried to catch a few angles of his new hairdo! ;)

This was when he decided to sit down on Mommies stuff and then smile ear to ear! ;)


My Attempt of getting the back of his head


A little from the side...


Isn't he a cutie!?

5 comments:

Twinmama said...

Love Eli's haircut! Very "big boy". LOL He is soo adorable!

Rachel said...

Very cute, as always!

Leah said...

what a cutie! great haircut!

Unknown said...

Aw!!! Sooooo cute! He's growing up so fast!

Unknown said...

Wow, what a big boy. He looks so grown up now. Pretty soon he'll be in school and then college and then having babies of his own.