Monday, August 11, 2008

A little Eli fun...

Just thought y'all might like to see a couple pics of our silly boy... After he finished his dinner tonight, I thought I would give him a snack, so I pulled out an apple to see how he'd do... At first he just played with it like a ball, so I pretended like I was biting it, and then he got the idea... ;) I took the pictures because it cracked me up because there was a pool of apple juice forming on his shorts! ;) Anyways, hope you enjoy our cute little boy! Has to get a little smile in there... :) Is there something in my mouth?! ;)Admiring his work...Looking cute with his messy hair!

3 comments:

Pumpkinhead-Michelle said...

What a cutie!!

Ellen said...

Girls everywhere better beware -- he's going to be such a heartbreaker!!! SO CUTE!

Unknown said...

Whoa! What an experience his first apple is! :) So cute!