Friday, August 8, 2008

Just for fun...

I don't know about you, but usually when I take a picture with my phone, it is just for use on the phone, and I never send it to anyone or put it on my computer, so it's kind of pointless... I mean, what's the point of taking pictures if you don't share them? Well, since I purchased my new phone, I realized that the port for the MicroSD card (extra memory card) is on the side of the phone instead of behind the battery like the past two phones, making it a whole lot simpler to take out and download photos and upload ringtones, etc...

So, last night I decided to stop being lazy and give it a whirl... So, here you go...

This is just me being retarded when Eli was a couple months old...

My Men around Christmas time at the Tanger Outlets (Eli was about 6 months here)

I think I've uploaded this before, but it makes me smile everytime!

This was on one of our 4-5 hour layovers on the NY trip

This was such a fun night! We went to this fabulous Mexican Restaurant in Huntsville for Eli's birthday, and this great waitress brought him a Mexican dessert and sang Happy Birthday to him!! She was such a good sport about everything and so sweet! So I think this was Eli's first time getting sung too!Eli crashed Mom's 2 and 3 yr old class, so she sat him in the chair to see how he'd handle it! He didn't quite know what the think of it, but he sat there for a minute or two before he bolted for the toys! He looks so grown up! :( Oh my goodness... Best meal ever!! We checked out this restaurant, Landry's Seafood, because we couldn't really think of an alternative and I had been kindof wanting to go for a while, so we were already in that part of town, so we thought, why not! It doesn't look very fancy on the outside, but when we opened the doors, we felt immediately underdressed in our shorts and polos! ;) We were assured we looked fine(yeah right!) and we noticed there were a couple other casually dressed guests, so we relaxed and had a great time. The food is pretty pricey starting at about $15 and going to $30 or $35, but it was sooo worth it! I decided to try something new and I ordered this amazing dish... Stuffed Shrimp Embrochette, which is jumbo shrimp wrapped in bacon with seafood stuffing, Jack cheese covered in an amazing momay cream sauce over a generous bed of rice... It honestly was the most flavorful dish I've ever had! Our waiter said they also served it as an appetizer, so I may just do that next time... Oooo... maybe we can go their for our Anniversary... Already getting excited! ;)

This just cracked me up... Welcome to Buger King! I know, I'm in 3rd Grade!
And Eli was fussing, so I gave him my Wendy's cup to play with... All it had left was ice, so he had fun shaking it and playing with the straw... I just thought he looked so cute, I had to capture it!
Here he is again... :)

3 comments:

Dusty And Mandi said...

I never did anything with my camera phone until dust deployed. Then i'd send pics of Zoey to his email constantly! Lol. Anyway; your pics are way too cute!

Amy's Journal said...

Eli is such a cutie! Can you belive our babies are ONE already! I also still love that they are chubby. Makes them more lovable!

Unknown said...

That's impressive. That is a really good camera phone. (and a really good photographer)