Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Shutterfly pics

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am in the process of adding more pictures to our Stroud Shutterfly account... I think I've been adding them to the wrong section because I was sure I had already added some of these, but anywho, sorry everyone for the delay! Hope you enjoy the new pics! Hopefully I'll be done adding them tonight!

Update: It's taking a lot longer than anticipated, so I'm adding the GA birthday party pics and then going to bed! ;)

3 comments:

Leigh Anne/Gramma Leigh-Leigh said...

Thanks BA for the picture updates. I appreciate all the time and effort it takes for you to update Shutterfly, but I am so excited that I can now order some pictures to put up on Eli's wall of fame. LOL

Love all of you,
Leigh Anne

Leigh Anne/Gramma Leigh-Leigh said...

I AM VERY SORRY BA FOR ALL THE EXTRA COMMENTS!!! COMPUTERS REALLY PEEVE ME WHEN THEY DON'T UPDATE OR ACCEPT YOUR PASSWORD, AND THEN WHEN THEY FINALLY DO YOU HAVE SEVEN (6 OF WHICH ARE UNWANTED) UNDER THE COMMENTS. ARGH!

Bette Anne said...

No probelm! lol! I deleted the extra comments for you! :) Gotta love computers sometimes!