Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Image Tag

I saw this on my friend, Mandi's page, so I stole it! ;)

It's a survey; but you type your answer into google search images and pick a picture from the first three pages to put up.

This is What I found:

My First name: Bette Anne
It pulled up like a bunch of pictures from myspace and my blog, so here you go... :)

My middle name: Anne
I love Anne Geddes!

My last name: Stroud

Apparantly there is a town called Stroud in the UK somewhere! ;)

My Age: 27

I haven't even seen this movie, but I thought the photo was cute!

Favorite Vacation spot: Paris, France
I love this place!

My college Major: Associate of Church Secretarial Studies
This made me smile because it had NOTHING to do with being a secretary!

Where I grew up: Shelby, NC
Enough said!

Where I live now: Huntsville, AL
There is a reason it's called "Rocket City"!

Past pet: Cocker Spaniel (Little Bit) He was a sweet puppy!

A friends nickname: Bubby (We called Eli this for a while!)
I couldn't believe other people used it too! :)

My first job: File Clerk

This is what I did after about 3 months!

My favorite color: Blue

I just thought this was pretty!

What i'm doing right now: filling out this survey

You can steal this too if you want!

4 comments:

Twinmama said...

Cute survey idea! And you should really see 27 dresses - its a great movie! Not so mushy as most chick flicks.

Heather said...

That is soooo cool! I love how you are sooo creative! =)

Unknown said...

Very cool idea! I might do it if I can take the time... maybe this weekend?? :)

Unknown said...

I did it. It was fun.