Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Under Construction...

As you can see... I've been changing a lot of things as of late, and I'm still not quite happy with it, but this is at least presentable for now... I had created my own background, but just didn't like it after it was all done, so this will have to do for now, but hopefully in the next few days I'll be putting one together that I really love... So, if you don't recognize the blog everytime you come to visit, sorry... :) Soon enough I'll settle on a background!

3 comments:

Mack Swaringen said...

B-
I LOVE THE NEW LOOK!!! Mack can tell you how to get rid of the blogger search bar if you want.

Leah said...

It looks good! I like it. And I will have to keep visiting to see if you change it again! :-)

Twinmama said...

Very cute!
Btw, you've been Tagged! See entry in my blog for details!