Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A few CVS deals...


I don't know how much I've talked about it, but I started doing the Grocery Game a couple of weeks ago purely because we can't afford not too! I have my good weeks and bad weeks, but today was definitely a good CVS week! ;) I haven't been getting soda lately since we are trying to get healthy and cut back, but a couple days ago Ryan tried Diet Mt Dew and absolutely loved it, so he asked if I could look for it if it was on sale... Well, CVS had a deal where you buy 4 packs for $11 and then they give you a $3 Extra Care buck back, so it was really like 4 for $8, which is a pretty good deal when it comes to sodas. I also got some All 3x concentrated detergent that was buy one get one free, and I had 2 $1 off coupons, so I spent about $2.25 on each which is pretty good for detergent. Got Colgate toothpaste B1G1 free and had 2 $1.50 coupons, so I spent about $.50 on each. Also got some Loreal Conditioner that was B1G1 and I had a B1G1 coupon, so got that for free... Also some Trident gum that was B1G1 and also had a B1G1 coupon, so I got 4 of those free since I had 2 coupons, plus you got a $1 ECB when you bought 2, so they paid me $2 to buy 4 packs... Pretty cool if you ask me! ;) Plus I had a $3 off $15 coupon and a previous $7.99 ECB, so walked out with $56.46 shelf price and spent $6.97 out of pocket and got $5 worth of ECB's for a future purchase! So I essentially spent $1.97 for all of this stuff! I wish I could do this everytime, but when I can get deals like this, they are sooo worth it!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Woot, Woot! Good job!!!

Jillian said...

CVS has some rockin' deals this week too!!! :) I think I need to follow your lead!