Monday, July 7, 2008

Curious George Lights up our Lives...

Eli received this awesome Curious George doll...excuse me, Action Figure... for his 1st birthday from his awesome cousins Haylee and Wade, and until now, he hasn't shown a lot of interest in it... That was until he figured out it lights up! ;) Tonight Mommy and Daddy were watching TV while Eli played with his toys until all of a sudden I see him hugging his Curious George action figure ;) and it lit up and he just beamed, well, he couldn't manage to get it to work again, so he brought it to me. He got so excited when it lit up, that I thought I would video it, so all of you crazies could see... ;)

Oh yeah, hugging is his newest trick... ;)

3 comments:

CLAIRE said...

GEORGE MAY LIGHT UP YOUR LIVES, BUT ELI LIGHTS UP MY MINE. LOVE BEING ABLE TO HEAR HIS CHATTERAND SEE HIM IN ACTION. LOVE NANA

Rachel said...

Oh goodness, he's got the cutest most expressive face! What a charmer!

Unknown said...

Aw!! I'm so glad he liked it! He's not the easiest boy to shop for, you know! :) Loved the video!