Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Slide show I've been working on...

Well, I don't know if I have blogged about it, but I had a little project I was working on for a couple days this past week and thought y'all might like to see it...

It is a pretty simple slide show, but I didn't want it to be very cluttered because the song really speaks for itself. (It's called, My Little Girl, by Tim McGraw) Although it is pretty simple, it still took me a couple days to get it done because I had some issues with the scanner, and I have a very needy 4 month old to worry about too. :) I did it for a friend of Amy's, who's daughter turned 40 on Monday. Here's the link to her blog... Amy's Blog
He didn't tell anyone about it including his wife and son-in-law, so I'm sure it was quite the surprise! Anyways, everyone seemed to like it, and hopefully I achieved my goal of making them cry a little and laugh a lot. :) Let me know what you think...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, that song is so awesome isn't it? I'm sure it was a big hit and a big tearjerker too...
Good job...

Amy's Journal said...

um yeah thanks i had to wipe the mascara off my cheeks.. The only people that didn't cry was her 3 teenager boys.. they laughed at her hair. ha ha Allen was so proud.. so proud....

Anonymous said...

GOOD JOB. YOU COULD TELL SHE WAS VERY MUCH LOVED. NANA

Amy's Journal said...

hey.. found a website that you will love..
personalcreations.com

i am looking for chrismtas gifts and example quilts that i can put pics on .. and they have tons . even military where you can put ryan and eli !!!

Heather said...

Did I mention-you are a genius?? =)

Yeah, I actually had to work at the OG on Tuesday, but I will check my schedule next week and hopefully we can hang out. =) I always have wed. night off, but I know you go to church, maybe I can switch with someone for another night...
talk to you later! =)
*h.j.c.*

Heather said...

p.s. when are you leaving for Texas??