Monday, October 29, 2007

More Eli Spam...

Took some fun pics of Eli today in the front yard... He was of course his usual cheerful self and was just adorable with his new Gap sweater (clearance!) and other clothes Mom and I found on sale this week... Normally this outfit would have been worn with jeans, but they were dirty, so ignore the non matched pants! :)

Hope you enjoy!

Smiling at Grandma...

Grandma was freaking out cause she thought it was too cold! (rolling eyes) ;)

Everytime a car came by I had to check it out!

I love to stare into space for no apparant reason...

Mommy tells great jokes...

Yes, I am THAT cool.

I suck on my lip when my Mom starts to drive me crazy...

Mommy is just too funny

Too cute...

4 comments:

Amy's Journal said...

TTTOOOOO Cute as always..

Anonymous said...

I LOVED THE PICS. ELI WITH RUNNING SHOES AND A HOODIE SWEATER. SO GQ!! DID HE TRY TO PUT ANY LEAVES IN HIS MOUTH? SEE YOU GUYS SOON, NANA

Anonymous said...

BA you are such a great photographer and my grandson knows how to "strike a pose". I really appreciate all the great photos. I share them with everyone I can.

Anonymous said...

Gosh, he looks so much older now, doesn't he?.... Sitting up so proudly and enjoying life and the world outside. It won't be long until he starts crawling, I'll bet. He looks strong enough to stand up and salute!

See you soon!

Barbara