Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Never turn your back on a 4 month old...

I decided to sit Eli in the recliner, so I could finish my popcorn. (It's only 1 point, so it is an easy go to snack) He was being really good and just chillin with his toy.
Anyways, I looked back about 30 seconds later and this is what I found... :)
He wasn't fussing or anything, just laying there staring at the TV. (Did I mention the kid will almost break his neck to look at the TV :( Don't worry, I try to limit TV whenever possible) I thought it was really cute, so I thought y'all might like to see it too. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too Funny!!! I am so glad you took this picture. Never a dull moment is there? I can't wait to see you both again. Next he will be rolling out of that recliner.

Anonymous said...

By the way, I am noticing a strong resemblance between Eli's thighs and mine. Way to scary!!!!!

Anonymous said...

POOR BABY, HAS TO USE HIS TOY AS A PILLOW WHEN HE WATCHES TV. THIS IS HILARIOUS. LOTS OF THINGS LIKE THIS WILL START HAPPENING NOW. HE IS ALWAYS SO HAPPY.HE MAY NEED A RECLINER SEATBELT. HA HA!!!

Anonymous said...

That is too funny! TRUST ME, I've learned sometimes the hard way how quickly they can move when you're not looking! =) He's sooo cute!