Monday, October 15, 2007

More Random pics...

Some great people at church got Eli another bouncer at a yard sale and brought it for him last night at church. Well, he really enjoys it and it has this neat aquarium "tank" on the front that has water in it that bubbles and moves the fishies around. He was enjoying it tonight and looking adorable as usual, so I thought I would take a few pics for Daddy and thought y'all would like to see them too.



Hope you enjoy...

So Happy...He likes to laugh for MommyHere is what he likes to stare at.
(Although if you can tell, he's actually looking at the TV this time!)He's getting so big!
This pic just cracks me up!


This time he's laughing for Grandma

So serious...

3 comments:

Amy's Journal said...

I love the bluejean outfit.. :) The party was great everyone cried yes me too over the dvd you made for allen!!!! great job!

Anonymous said...

ELI, ALL YOU NEED IS SOME BOOTS AND YOU WILL BE READY TO BE A TEXAS COWBOY. OH AND A HAT. BA THESE WERE GOOD. IS HE WATCHING BABY EINSTEIN ON TV OR JUST REGULAR STUFF? NANA

Heather said...

This is the cutest outfit EVER!!!! =) It's like I always think I have seen the cutest pics of him EVER and then you post more like this. Way to have a cute, photogenic kid! =)