Saturday, October 20, 2007

Eli's First Halloween Party...

Well, today Eli went to his first Halloween Party with his cousin Haylee and a bunch of other little cuties. :) He was invited by Bricen, who has been having a Halloween Bash for the last 3 years. I feel I should disclose that Bricen is 3, so I'm guessing it was his Mommy that actually invited Eli. :)

Anyways, we had a really good time and Eli was such a good boy enduring his Pumpkin Costume like a champ. :) I took quite a few pics, and thought y'all would like to see them. Also, I wanted to take some pics of him in front of these pretty flowers and he just decided he was gonna sit up all the way! It wasn't just the sortof sitting up, but fully straight supporting himself!! He would only do it for like 30 seconds or so, but still that is really good for his age. I'm so proud of our little man! :)

Hope you enjoy...


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I CAN'T WAIT TO HUG LITTLE PUMPKIN MAN. HE IS GROWING SO FAST AND HIS HAIR IS GROWING TOO. LOOKS DARKER, IS IT? HAYLEE HAS REALLY GROWN ALSO. I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU DID IT BUT THE TWINS ARE REALLY CUTE AND THE FLOWERS AND DECORATIONS WERE GREAT. I KNOW THE STROUD MEN LIKE OLDER WOMEN SO I GUESS IT'S OK FOR ELI AND MARLI. HAVE A GREAT DAY AND THANKS FOR THE PICS. NANA

Amy's Journal said...

We had a great time. so glad ya'll could come to eli's first halloween party. we had a blast and marli just adore that handsome eli. cute pics as always

Heather said...

How did you do the twin thing? That is really cool. You are so fortunate to have a smiley, happy baby. He is always adorable and fun. I can't believe he is sitting up! I am going to miss seeing him grow up before my eyes! =(

Anonymous said...

Absolutely fantastic!

I have watched this over and over...just wonderful photos and the leaves falling....twins....you are so good at this!

He is so adorable and Haylee is a beautiful little girl.

Thanks for sharing, as always!

Love, Barbara