Saturday, September 1, 2007

Fun with Uncle Sam and Aunt Heather!

Well, I guess they aren't technically an Uncle and an Aunt, but they are close enough! Sammy is home for a few days before he leaves for Kuwait, and Heather was nice enough to share him for a couple hours so we could all hang out and play with Eli.

I have known Sam for like EVER and I love that he and Heather have found each other! I'm so grateful for both of them in my life, and I can't wait for him to get done with this deployment and get home to Heather. :) I don't wish anyone to have to go through a separation that my Ryan and I have gone through, but maybe God has had us go through this trial so that we could help others through their own. I know that Sam and Heather will make it through this, and I know I will help them with whatever they need! I love you guys!
Oh, Please ignore the Dook Hat! Trust me, I've tried to lead him away from the Dark Side!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

My goodness, I can't believe how fast he's grown, and how cute! Have a great weekend, B!

Heather said...

Oh those are so cute! We are so thankful for you! And I am especially now that Sam is gone. It's really nice to have someone who understands. You're the best, thanks for being such a good friend. =)

Anonymous said...

THESE PICS ARE REALLY GOOD. HAS SAM ALREADY LEFT FOR KUWAIT? AT LEAST HE IS LUCKY ENOUGH NOT TO BE IN IRAQ. I STILL WANT EVERYBODY HOME IN THE USA. NANA

Anonymous said...

THESE PICS ARE REALLY GOOD. HAS SAM ALREADY LEFT FOR KUWAIT? AT LEAST HE IS LUCKY ENOUGH NOT TO BE IN IRAQ. I STILL WANT EVERYBODY HOME IN THE USA. NANA

Anonymous said...

I'M TO OLD TO FIGURE THIS OUT. IGNORE MY DOUBLE ENTRY. I STILL CAN'T COMMENT IN MY NAME EITHER. NANA/CLAIRE

lucysbeau said...

omg! you totally should photoshop a carolina hat on sam. he'd love that!