Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Update on Eli...

I don't know how I managed to forget to post this, but Eli has been a little sick lately and actually had a fever a little over a week ago. I gave him some Children's Tylenol and his fever went away and he slowly seemed to "feel" better. Unfortunately he had some lingering congestion issues, so I called the pediatrician about it and he said he thought Eli might have had an ear infection, so he gave us some Amoxicillin for him and told us to use saline drops to try to get all his congestion cleared up. He's been doing much better since then although he is still on the amoxicillin and saline drops. He was also weighed and at 12 weeks he weighed 16 lbs 1 oz. He is about 13.5 weeks now (Just over 3 months), and we don't go back to the doctor till he is 4 months and then he'll get another round of shots. :(

Hopefully I'll send out his updates a little quicker next time! :)

2 comments:

Heather said...

Aww, poor little baby. =( I'm sure it's tough for you too, to see him not feeling well. WOW, he is BIG!!! I can't believe how I've seen him grow before my eyes.

About your comment-I know it's crazy Sam is gone. It's still fresh and new, b/c I just talked to him like a day and a half ago. But he has emailed a lot since, so that helps. I can't believe how strong you are, B. Please teach me your coping methods. I am so thankful I have you to talk to about all this. It helps to have someone who understands. Let's hang out soon. =)

Amy's Journal said...

oh so cute and glad he is better.. that is funny cause marli at 4 months was 16.6 and we had her 6 month ck up friday and she is a wopping 21. lbs and 27 3/4 inches.. she is 95% for weight.. and 98% for height.. so her and eli should hook and and rub rolls.. ha ha ha they would make a adorable couple..