Saturday, September 1, 2007

Poor Eli... It's picture time again...

I attempted to take some fun pics of Eli tonight, but I wasn't feeling very well, it was hot, and I was by myself, so it was difficult to get him to smile and get the photo at the same time. But, despite all that, he is adorable, so he managed to still be cute. :) Anyways, hope you enjoy...

At least I got one smile! :)A little fun with color...I promise he wasn't drunk!He's so loooooong...

Annoyed that Mommy laid him down, so he is trying to sit up! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I COULDN'T SLEEP SO I THOUGHT I WOULD CHECK ELI OUT. BA, THESE ARE SO GOOD. I LOVE HIS OVERALLS. THE TOYS AROUND HIM IS REALLY A NEAT IDEA ALSO. WHEN THE NEW COUSINS GET HERE, YOU WILL HAVE LOTS OF PRACTICE. KEEP MAKING MORE, MORE PICS. NANA

Amy's Journal said...

awwww

Rachel said...

Those are some really good photos, BA. Did you take them yourself? WOw! He's awfully cute and chunky - just the way babies should be!

Heather said...

He looks so much like Ryan, it is crazy!!! Way to be a top photographer! =)

Anonymous said...

I agree with Nana Claire that putting the blocks in the pose added such a professional look to the photo. His smile is just getting cuter by the day!

Barbara

Anonymous said...

LOVE THE OVERALLS!

Grandpa Shorty....