Saturday, August 11, 2007

We start em young around here...


Can you believe he's already in a band? Or does he just hang out with the band? :) Anyways, after changing the most disgusting diaper in a while, I decided to change his outfit and thought I would take a few pics of little man cause he's so cute. :)

Also took some pics in his favorite swing ever! I love this swing as it is a lifesaver! He seems to really like it with the mirror mobile that he stares at until he falls asleep. (vain isn't he?) I like it cause it cradles him and he is almost completely reclined and he can swing the traditional front to back or side to side, so I can change it up if he starts to get a little fussy. Anyways, hope you enjoy! -swing courtesy of Barbara, Shorty, Bondi, and Jada! Thanks Again!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Aww. Way cute! You and Renee, man you don't blog for a hot 5 and here they all are...anyway...let's hang sometime next week. I'll call you! =)

Bette Anne said...

I know... I just forget about it for a while and then when I do it I go crazy!

Unknown said...

These are so cute! I love the color effects too...