Saturday, August 11, 2007

Bouncy Fun

Well, I finally set up the Bouncy Saucer that Eli got at his Baby Shower courtesy of Aunt Nay, Uncle Chris, and Cousin Haylee! - Thanks Again!

It is so cute, and Eli is still too small for it as he needs to support his head really well to play in it, but I couldn't resist trying it out, but we didn't choose the best time to do it cause he was already fussing a little bit as he was overdue for his nap. Well, this made for some cute pics, so hope you enjoy! :) Poor kid. :)

This isn't so bad...

I don't know about this...


Okay... I'm done!!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

That is too funny! Look at that "poochy lip"! Wow, that is the Cadillac of exersaucers! I just loved those for my kids, although mine is in bad shape, now. Have a great weekend, B!

Unknown said...

It looks great... maybe he'll enjoy it more in a month or so... :)

Anonymous said...

ON MY GOSH, WHAT A FACE! I AM SURE HE WILL GROW TO LIKE THAT. IT LOOKS LIKE FUN TO ME! LOVE, BARBARA AND CREW IN TEXAS