Thursday, August 23, 2007

Eli's first time in the grass...

I know... I am posting pics like crazy, but he is just soo cute I can't help it! :) The grass looked so inviting, so I sat Eli down in it. He didn't seem the least bit phased by it, so that's good. He's 2.5 months now, so time is flying by!

We took quite a few other pics outside too and even have some with the dogs, so hope you enjoy...

I don't know about this grass...
Uhhh...Whatever...Lily is my friend!
Flying Baby!
Yeah... That's my puppy...
Awww, Rebel! Why you gotta lick me?


Me and Mommy and her messed up hair
Me with Gramma and the puppies in our family
Lily is so funny!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVED THEM, I LOVED THEM. LILY AND REBEL LOVE ELI. RYAN WILL LOVE THESE. NANA

Anonymous said...

Oh, just great photos! You are soooo good and we are soooo thankful that you are posting so many! The first one of him in the grass looks so much like you. You cannot post too many photos....really! His personality is developing and he is ALL BOY. We are happy that is he is big, but not fat....you are a wonderful mom! Barbara and the Texas Gang

Heather said...

That last one is SUPER cute! =)

Unknown said...

So cute! That grass does look awesome... :)

Amy's Journal said...

oh sage had that outfit at that age.. ohhhhhh how cute .. he is a very cute baby . love that smile.. I would love to pay you to do some editing of pics on an 8x10 of sage and marli for me to frame . i can't afford our old photographer that we took sage too.. with 2 kdis were poor