Monday, August 27, 2007

Pics with Pops

Somehow I didn't manage to get these uploaded while I was in Georgia, but I wanted to make sure to put these up when I got back home. :) Here are a few pics of Eli playing with Pops on the bed. We really did have a good time in Georgia and it was good to visit with all the family and friends there. I know Ryan would love to have been there with is, but Eli and I represented for our little family! ;) I'm sure we'll be heading down there again sometime soon!Hold on tight Eli!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Your little man is just too cute for words. I better have a cute little girl soon, so they can be sure to get together later on...=) Look at me, already setting up my non-existent kid! =)

Anonymous said...

The big guy there looks like he is having more fun that the little guy! It won't be long until Eli will be too big to fit under there. He is growing so fast!

Love, Barbara