Thursday, July 5, 2007

4th of July fun...

Well, Last night Mom, Eli, and I went to Emmanuel's annual Patriotic Service at the Kings Mountain gazebo. We were unsure of how he would react to all the festivities combined with the heat, but he really did extraordinarily well. They said they were having a 21 gun salute, but if I remember correctly they each only fired 3 times (There were 4 guys) and I thought that that was only done at funerals, but whatever. It was still ridiculously loud as I nearly smothered Eli trying to protect his little ears! :) I hate those parade rifles cause they are A LOT louder than any rifle I fired in the Army. Anyways, we had a good time showing Eli off to people that hadn't gotten a chance to meet him, and only had one or two shady people ask to hold him.

Here are a few pictures of him in his "My First 4th of July" outfit that his Gramma Leigh-Leigh got for him, so I hope you enjoy them! :)


"Look at the cute doggy"


"Doggy doesn't do much, does he?""Yo, what up, homie?"

"Seriously dog, what's your problem"

"Forget it, let's just take a nap!"

1 comment:

Heather said...

Love the new pics! Hey check out my blog-I got the youtube video of Sam's skydive...!