Monday, July 9, 2007

Here are the pictures you've been asking for...

Well, a bunch of y'all have been asking for copies of the pictures, so I just decided that I was gonna post the pictures on Shutterfly, so y'all can view them and print them yourselves if you want. :) You can have them sent to your house or you can have them sent to Target and you can pick them up there. I was going to do it through walmart.com, but Shutterfly lets you store your pictures for free and doesn't ever delete them.

Anyways, there is a web address specifically for his pictures, so check it out...

http://www.thestrouds.shutterfly.com/

I'll be adding more pics as I take them. :)

love y'all,
bette anne

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cool... too bad those ones of me, Chris and Eli are pretty scary. :)

Heather said...

They were all so cute! Can you understand what your friend Rodrigo is saying??? anyway, to your comment about my birthady/christmas presents-yes you are right. House, car, lacoste shoes, iPod-the list goes on... =)