Friday, July 27, 2007

First Recorded Smiles!! :)

Well, folks, today, July 27, 2007, Elijah Luke has decided to start smiling for real! :) He smiled at Mom and I at my Doctor appointment this morning and then this afternoon after his lunch I had him on my knees while I snapped a few photos and I just thought I'd try to get him to smile and he actually did! :) He then proceeded to smile for Grandpa and Haylee while I was in the potty! :( That's okay, I'm sure there will be many more smiles to come! I took about a million pics today, but I only have time to post the smile ones. Hopefully tonight will bring more time to post the others. :)
Hope you enjoy...
Looks like he's trying to hold the laughter in! :)
Mommy is just so funny!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet your heart just about burst with excitement and joy. It is a great feeling knowing your child is happy (age doesn't matter). Just seeing your child with a smile on their face is priceless. Here is to many, many more beautiful smiles and days of happiness. I wish so badly that Ryan was sharing this with you. I love the way you make him smile.

Love you both so much and can hardly wait to see you both again.

Heather said...

Oh my gosh! Those are the cutest pictures EVER!

Unknown said...

Wow!!! So amazing that you were able to capture the moment on camera. :)