Thursday, July 26, 2007

Haircut fun

Just a few photos of my new haircut! :) I go to a fabulous hair salon, Eden Hair Salon in Shelby! She is really nice and always makes me feel comfortable and makes sure I actually LIKE my haircut and style. :) I also got my color touched up as I am trying to get my hair back to my "natural" color. I got my eyebrows waxed as well cause they have been crazy overgrown since I got really lazy during and after the pregnancy!

Anyways, It is really hard to take pics of yourself, so here are a few that I think don't look too horrible. Let me know what you think!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOOKS GOOD, YOU GOT A LOT CUT OFF. I'M SURE IT WILL BE EASIER FOR YOU NOW.

Heather said...

I like it! I SO need to get my eyebrows waxed too-it has been a HOT 5! Sam things it's frivolous, but as a girl you gotta know it is a necessity! =)

Bette Anne said...

I usually pluck them myself, but they look so much cleaner when they are waxed, cause I am just WAY too lazy to do all that she does! :) Plus, the pain is done in like 3-4 minutes!

Unknown said...

Fabulous, darling... I need mine cut too...

Sherri said...

Love it!
You have definitely joined the Hot Mama Club! :-)