Saturday, July 21, 2007

The love of Cousins...

I'm not talking about creepy "Kissin' Cousins", but rather, Eli's cousin's, Haylee and Jared constantly loving on him. :) He doesn't really comprehend their many kisses and hugs at this point, but they sure do love to give them! It's good practice too for them considering both are soon to be Big Sisters and Brothers. They aren't always as gentle and easy as we'd like, but they mean well and seem to love Eli to death.

I unfortunately didn't have a close relationship with my many cousins when we were young, but I really hope that Eli has a lot more contact and dare I say friendship with his cousins. :)

Here are a few pictures of Haylee and Jared "holding" Eli. :)

Here's Haylee holding Eli a few minutes after he was born...



Haylee holding Eli at about 2 weeks... (Look at all that hair!) :(


Jared holding Eli at 5 weeks 5 days old... (We still love our balding baby!) :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

COUSINS ARE WONDERFUL TO HAVE AND YES THEY BOTH ARE IN TRAINING TO BE A BROTHER OR SISTER NOW. YOU AND ELI CAN BE THE TEACHERS FOR THEM. YES, ELI HAS GONE BALD ON US. HE HAS REALLY GROWN AND IS CHANGING ALOT. THANKS FOR THE NEW PICTURES. HAYLEE AND JARED BOTH HAVE REALLY GROWN SINCE YOUR WEDDING. LOVE YA, NANA

Anonymous said...

My grandson is so darn cute! I just can not get over how much he is changing. He appears to be very happy and healthy. You are doing a wonderful job with him. I love you both bunches. Hope to see you soon.

Unknown said...

So cute! I do try to restrain Haylee from bestowing all the "love" she would like to show Eli. I know that may be hard to believe... :)