Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I always knew he would be famous...

Well, Ryan had to report on the Huntsville Veteran's Parade this afternoon, so Eli and I decided to go and join him... Eli was a little out of it at first because he was sleepy, but after I took him out of his stroller and started playing with him, he started to have a good time... Well, I had him on my shoulders and he was waving his American Flag, and when Ryan came back from taking some shots, I passed Eli on to him and he put him on his shoulders... It wasn't long until the cameraman spotted him and videod a little clip of Eli and Daddy! We checked online and it didn't make the "Live" parade coverage, but I taped the news just in case... Turns out Eli and Daddy made the cut! ;) And since I don't know how to transfer footage from our DVR, we just videod it, so here you go... :) Ryan was the videographer today, so hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, I guess in order to be on TV you need to be near B. How many times have you missed being on TV, but the people with you made it?

Bette Anne said...

I know, it's ridiculous... I chose not to be on camera the last time, but this time he cut me right out! ;)

Heather said...

Congrats Eli on your 15 "seconds" of fame! =) Hopefully there will be more chances for fame in your life.