Sunday, November 2, 2008

:) He still can make me smile...

Well, the living room floor and his highchair have been Eli's world since yesterday, because he can eat in his highchair and I can put all his toys around him on the floor, so he can play as best as possible.

After eating some Goldfish for a snack, and Mommy giving him pretty much whatever he asked for because I still feel guilty, :) he laid his head down on his blankie and within seconds was sound asleep... I just thought it was so adorable, so I had to snap a pic... Hope you enjoy!


Notice all the random objects that he was playing with including a 3 ring binder and his empty yogurt cup from this afternoon... :)


The best part was I picked him up, and he actually went back to sleep in his crib! (Last night was NOT a good night! :( Poor baby will roll over and then can't get back to his back so he spazzes out, then he just wouldn't let me put him down, so I pretty much held him the whole night!) :( I'm gonna try to be a little tougher tonight and see if I can get him used to sleeping on his back the whole night again... Pray for me!

4 comments:

Ellen said...

Awwwwwwwww, he is so cute! Poor guy! Will be praying for you tonight.

Life is Good said...

He is soo cute, even with a leg cast, hope you all have a better night tonight!!

Pumpkinhead-Michelle said...

That is so cute. He looks so sweet in that picture. I will be praying for you tonight. Hopefully both of you will get a good night sleep.

Heather said...

Wow! I can only imagine how difficult it would be to get him to sleep! Hope he feels better and sleeps better and mommy too!