Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Awww... I can almost breathe now... :)

Well, I've had some issues getting the last wedding pictures edited and back to the Bride with the early pregnancy morning sickness and the way I take on too much and then never have enough hours in the day to complete it... Well, I told myself I WOULD have it all done by Thanksgiving, so I've been working night and day, literally, to get them done... And YAY YAY YAY, I finished it up tonight about 1:45 am! I still have a few more projects to get to as my sister will so quickly remind me, but this is a huge weight off my shoulders and I'm sure the bride can't wait to have them too...

Anyways, these pics just cracked me up... You should always check for objects or people in your frame, and when I say people I mean Brother-in-laws... ;)

I didn't even notice he was there, until I went to edit it! ;)


Bye-Bye Chris... I love Photoshop! ;)


Don't know if you can tell, but he's actually smiling and waving now!

I may post some more later... There were a few that I really liked, so hopefully Rachel will like them too... ;)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

If I recall correctly, I did fuss at him... :) He likes to be ornery, you know...

I had to laugh at his cheesy grin and wave. Like he's so proud of himself. :)

Ellen said...

Gorgeous pics...

Careful now, you're starting to sound like me -- do you need to join my support group for ppl who can't say "no"?? ;) Take care of yourself!

Jackie said...

The pictures are great. I laughed these pictures look like a clip from a movie where the ex-boyfriend is sitting in the background wishing he had her as his bride. You sound like me. I have so much on my plate and we should be resting since we are growing an extra human that takes so much energy. Take care and have a great Thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

That's awesome. You're a whiz with that there Picture shop.

Rachel said...

Gorgeous pictures - you're a really great photographer.

Hope you start feeling better soon!