Monday, November 3, 2008

Coupon Madness...

Well, I'm attempting at catching up on all the blogging that I'm behind at, so the next few days should have the blogs coming fast and furious, so stay tuned... :)

I have been SO behind in couponing because of my early pregnancy nausea, and I was over 5 weeks behind, and considering I buy 3 papers a week, that is ALOT of coupons to cut and sort... Well, I made an impromptu trip to NC to see Mom because she was off for Fall Break, so I took my coupons with me, and the best Mom in the world helped me cut and sort, and Jen helped me clean out the expired coupons from my binder... I just thought you would like to see...

Here is the piles of expired coupons to be thrown away...

And here is Mom sorting through the Massive amount of coupons... (This pic doesn't even come close to doing it justice!) It literally took days to finish it all! Most of those stacks have hundreds of coupons in them...


Moral of the story is DON'T get behind in cutting coupons, but if you do, ask you Mommy for help! ;)

1 comment:

Ellen said...

ahhahahahahahahaha! Too funny. You have a very dedicated Mom. ;) Glad she was able to help you get caught back up. Here's to hoping you get to put all those coupons to good use!!