Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Some serious catching up to do...

Wow... I have so much to catch up on... I'm gonna just make this a catch all Eli post, so get ready...

I got this chair on Clearance at CVS for like $2 since Ryan is coaching soccer now, so I needed a chair since most of the places don't have stands... Eli could not handle NOT playing on it, and these 2 pics just cracked me up...

As you can see he had a little issue with falling between the crack! ;)


Here is another incident from our accident-prone baby! I was taking a shower with the bathroom door closed, and Ryan had opened the door to our bedroom to let him go out into the hall... Well, in his excitment to come find Mommy, he ran, tripped and fell headfirst into the door frame! It was a very loud crack followed by Ryan screaming something to the affect of, "Oh no, Oh no! It's okay buddy" Followed by blood curdling screams! I'm in the shower and can hear all this and start to panic... It was not fun! A nice knot popped right up, but after some ice packs it went down and he is no worse for the wear!

Here he is attempting to eat with a fork for the first time... (Just so you... He didn't accomplish much!) Oh, and all the junk on his head is my sad attempt at a bandage! ;)

This just cracked me up... I was working on the computer and turned around to see he had climbed into our makeshift toy chest!


As you can see, he is quite proud of himself!

This is what Eli's room looks like after he plays in there BY HIMSELF! :) He figured out he can open his dresser drawers and pull his clothes out, so that's fun! :)

After Mommy got a hold of it! ;)

I got this puppy costume last year after Halloween, and I was going through some junk and found it, so I had him try it on... Isn't he too cute! ;)
And this one is from NC... Eli and I went to hang out with Sam and Heather and Sam wanted to take a nap, so we (Heather and I) told him he could only take a nap if Eli took a nap with him! We were shocked when he actually got him to sleep! Heather and I thought it was just too cute, so she snapped this with her I-phone! ;)

8 comments:

Ellen said...

So. Stinkin'. Cute! Eli's smile is enough to melt anyone's heart! Poor little guy w/ his boo-boo. Claire just had one of those "incidents" and it scared me half to death! LOVE the puppy costume! :D

Unknown said...

Wow, I hope our baby is half as cute and easy going as Eli.

lucysbeau said...

omg! that picture of Sam & Eli is sooo great. what a great father he'll make.

Dusty And Mandi said...

I loved your bandage. Ha ha. And the one of him sleeping with your friend is too cute.

Kelly said...

OK...wait a minute here... sam's comment is leading me to believe that he has an announcement to make...????

Life is Good said...

such cute pictures!! He is so adorable!

Heather said...

Awww, I love the pics! Are you going to have Eli wear the costume for Halloween? Do you guys have any fun plans? He looks SUPER cute as a lion!

Heather said...

I meant to say puppy!!! Sorry! I had lion in my head from my nephew! ;p