Thursday, September 25, 2008

Eli's newest trick... :)

Well, I was minding my own business getting some "essential" things done on the computer when I noticed I didn't hear Eli anymore, which is NEVER a good sign... So, I walked into the living room calling him, and what did I find, but Eli perched on the loveseat playing with my cell phone! Notice that my cell phone was IN my purse ON TOP of the loveseat, so somehow the crazy kid managed to climb onto the loveseat and get in my purse, so I pulled him down and took my cell phone away... That is about the time Ryan came in the living room, so I told him what had happened and went about my business on the computer and Ryan started watching him...

A minute or two later, Ryan tells me to get the camera, so I grab it and this is what I find... We weren't sure if he'd do it again, but he was more than willing to oblige us, so here you go... He even showed us he can do it different ways too!

He still can't manage to get on the "big" sofa, but I'm sure our days are numbered there as well! :)



Oh, and sorry the bye-bye got cut off... Stupid computer!

5 comments:

Twinmama said...

I guess you will have to find some place higher to put things you don't want Eli into....he'll be on the BACK of the couch next, jumping off! LOL Way to go, Eli!! Such a boy thing to figure out those diaper "steps"! :)

Ellen said...

OMW! Hilarious! So cute -- and SO smart! Yup, you're in trouble now! :D LOL.

Melissa said...

Just love it when they clap for themselves. Just wait till he starts jumping off, crazy boys!

Unknown said...

Crazy cute, I can't wait for our bundle of joy.

Heather said...

What a cutie pie!!! He has the sweetest smile! Can't wait to see the little crazy boy again!