Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Our little weekend...

Here are a few pics from our weekend in NC... We were up there for me to shoot the Chapin/Martinez wedding, and got a little family time in the meantime... :)

Here are a few completely random shots from the wedding...

Heather needed a mirror, so I obliged... :)

This cracked me up... The Bride helping do hair!

One of Erick's shots...

Sisterly love... :)

Some of the Groomsman...


Peek-a-boo
Kissy time
And then just some random family pics...
Eli loved eating his pizza rolls!
Poor Wade was subjected to Eli's poking!Something was very entertaining over there!

Mini-Chris and Mini-Ryan unite! ;)

Again, poor Wade!

They are so cute!


Little Jacob who isn't so little anymore!


This was completely random... We put that hat on him and it was so cute, that I threw a sheet up and started snapping away... :)

I love how serious he looks...

Eli was jealous, so he had to jump in and get a shot! ;)

Haylee too wanted in on the action!

So, that was our weekend... I have SOOO much to do to try to catch up on all my photo editing... Hopefully I'll be getting more pics finished really soon!

3 comments:

Heather said...

LOVED them ALL!!!! The pic of the sis's is the best, very natural and really captures the moment! I also Loved the pics of the kiddies... *sigh* if only all of us had your talent...but thankfully we do have you! ;) It was great seeing you guys! Hope to see you again soon!

Jackie said...

You do such a great job! I love the pictures!

Dusty And Mandi said...

I love the wedding pictures! You do so good.