Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Our first little peek at Baby Stroud take 2! :)

We had our first ultrasound today, and it was very exciting getting to see and hear the heartbeat! Our little baby is measuring a little ahead of what I had predicted, so it's exciting that he/she is growing big and strong! ;) I'm not sure if I'll take the new due date, but they are saying he/she will be due May 9th instead of May 11th... It was so neat for Ryan to get to be there this time, and he really seemed to enjoy it!

The heartbeat was going away at over 160 beats per minute, so according to the old wives tale, it should be a girl! ;) Eli's was always at or around 140, so maybe it's true! ;)

Anywho, here is our first picture of our little bean!


9 comments:

Twinmama said...

Awww, what a cute little bean! Can't wait to see what it sprouts or "Strouds" into...LOL (I know its cheesy, but I thought that up all by myself! hee hee)

Life is Good said...

Aww, cute!! Congrats again!!

Ellen said...

So neat -- I LOVED ultrasounds. Glad you are getting to experience everything together this time around... know that has to be nice. :)

Amy's Journal said...

Love the little bean! Cute as a button!!!!

Pumpkinhead-Michelle said...

Congrats on the little bean...I am so happy for you both. I bet you are so excited that you can both have these experiences together this time around. It is an exciting time!

Leah said...

awwww... almost makes me want another one. ALMOST! :-)

Heather said...

That is sooo great! I know you guys are excited! It seems more "real" after the ultrasound I am sure!

Rachel said...

How exciting! I hope you're feeling well and not experiencing pregnancy nausea!

Dusty And Mandi said...

So cute! I love that you pointed out the tail. Ha ha.