Saturday, April 26, 2008

Yay, I love saving money!

Well, I love it, but I don't dedicate my life to it like my Mom and sis! ;) If only I was that devoted!

Well, today we were walking through our local mall because my wonderful husband said I could get a pedicure before I head up to North Carolina for Sarah and Dan's Wedding, and we walked past Children's Place and they had 50% off Clearance prices, so you know I couldn't just walk past, so I stopped and we got some really cute stuff for Eli cause you know, he doesn't have ANY clothes! ;) When we got up to the register, I said, "You don't happen to have any coupons do you, because I didn't know I was coming and I have some at home?" She looked around and then reached into a drawer and pulled out a 20% off coupon! How cool is that? So, after ringing everything up I only spent $27!! I saved over $6 just for asking if they had a coupon!





Anyways, here's what we got... (the jeans alone would have been that normally!)

6 comments:

Sherri said...

Oh I'm with ya on that one... I'm ALL ABOUT a Children's Place clearance sale! :) There's a CP Outlet at Concord Mills, ya know? Awesome... especially with the trust ol' coupon. :)

Rachel said...

You did do really well! CP is usually too expensive for me, but I love their clothes. I didn't know they had such great sales!

Amy's Journal said...

Okay.. My fav place to get the kids cloths and Sage has 2 of those shirts.. ha ... I try to only go to the outlets cause they are just too cheap... My last shopping there was at the yellow outlets in gaffney nc. and let me tell you that was great... They had coats for 1.99 and 4.99 so I got Marli all the way up to size 4t.. Couldn't help it.. :) and the T's were 2.50 ... I spent 55 dollars and got 5 coats, 4 t shirts, 2 outfits and 1 thing that wasn't on sale... and I think some crocs for Marli but for the coats that was an awesome deal (with the coupon too).. so when your home stop by the outlet in Gaff and ck it out cause they are getting rid of winter so stock up for next year.. My kids already have so much for the winter cause I will pay a 1.99 for something. :)

Heather said...

My husband would be sooo impressed. The title of this blog alone would thrill him! I should write one about saving money too... =) Can't wait to see you and the little one!~

Unknown said...

Wow. My wife knows me so well. I saw the title and couldn't wait to read on. I'm glad you try the whole saving money thing every once in a while, but someone has to stir the economy besides my wife, right?

Unknown said...

Very cute!! Love them. Glad you got a good deal even though you don't devote your life to saving money! ha!