Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Boys Day Out...

Well, as most of you know, Eli had a little bout with Pink Eye that seemed to go away and then reoccured once he came to Alabama... Ryan got a little sick right before he went down to see his friend Jeremy, and I thought I was immune, but apparantly NOT. :( I started feeling bad late Monday night and woke up Tuesday morning with eyes bloodshot and crusted shut! :( Thankfully I had the ointment that was prescribed for Eli, so I threw some of that in and hoped for the best... I've still felt pretty yucky the last day or so, but we still went out yesterday and went shopping and did a little hanging out. Today Ryan wanted to do more of the same, but I'm just not quite up for it today, so I hinted that I need a nap before we do anything. So, he decided to take Eli and hang out at the Mall with him, so Mommy can rest and relax for a bit, Yay! :)



I was getting Eli ready, and I asked Ryan what he wanted Eli to wear and he said something cool, so here you go... :)


Boys Day out...


I thought I was paying attention, but not very well cause Eli is all overexposed, but oh well, you get the idea! ;)

My boys are so goofy!

Daddy is so silly!

I wish they made pants in between 12-18 months!

His first Converse courtesy of his Gramma Leigh-Leigh, Thank You! :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

So very cute! I can't believe I'm the first to comment! Wow! I am impatiently waiting on pics of the apartment... They better be coming soon! :)

Unknown said...

Eli looks so cool. I wonder where he gets that gene from? I, like Renee, would like to see the apartment pics.

Amy's Journal said...

so cute!!!

CLAIRE said...

ELI AND RYAN, YOU GUYS ARE SO COOL. I LOVE THE CONVERSE HI-TOPS. THEY LOOK LIKE THEY ARE MADE FOR WALKING. ENJOYED TALKING WITH YOU AND HOPE BA IS FEELING BETTER. I THINK I MIGHT BE GETTING BETTER AND IT'S ABOUT TIME. SEE YOU SOON, NANA

Heather said...

Awww...I just want to pinch his whittle cheeks! =)

Amy Blackburn said...

Eli is getting cuter! He looks so "grown up" in some of those pictures! And he always looks "COOL"! I also want to see pics of the apartment - especially the pool - so then I can be so very jealous of you! Ha ha!