Saturday, April 26, 2008

A couple new family pics...

Just wanted to post a couple new pics of the family that I "forced" Ryan to let me take today! ;) I didn't really plan on doing it until we were getting ready to go out, and I realized I've been wanting to take one for a long time, but I just always get sidetracked...
Oh, Ryan and I didn't intentionally match, but once we saw we both had Orange shirts and tan shorts, that's what I put Eli in! ;) Maybe someday he'll forgive us! ;) We had to put the camera on a timer, but I think they turned out pretty good for indoor lighting! :)

Hope you like...


5 comments:

Heather said...

awww!!!! Cute. Eli is super photogenic!!!

Sherri said...

Too cute! Ya'll look hot & cool at the same time... That's a tricky thing to pull off, but ya'll managed it well! ;)

Bette Anne said...

I'm not gonna be offended that you ONLY said Eli is super photogenic, Heather! ;)

CLAIRE said...

SUCH A NICE LOOKING FAMILY. WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR VISIT. WISH WE COULD SEE RYAN ALSO. NANA

Unknown said...

Very cute, and I am SOOO incredibly amazed that he would smile for you guys like that when he's just looking at the camera on a timer! AH!! That's crazy, for real!