Friday, April 18, 2008

That's the last time I'll ask you to hold my apple...

I guess I shouldn't blame Eli since I should know better, but I just had to run and get something and I came back to my apple being devoured! ;) It's the first time he's gotten a go at a whole piece of fruit, so I guess he wanted to take full advantage of it! It seriously cracked me up how excited he was about the whole experience, so I thought I would send you a few pics... I don't know what's up with my white balance, I'll have to check out what settings it is on, but anyways, here is the culprit!

my poor apple after 8 little teeth got a hold of it!
what mom? I was hungry!
This is good stuff!

Open wide! ;)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Did anybody ever tell you that you had the cutest kid?
I can't believe he has enough teeth to do that already.

Bette Anne said...

I know... Isn't it just ridiculous! I don't know where he gets all his cuteness?! I still can't believe he devoured that apple like he did! I thought he would just play with it, but after the first nibble he just tore into it! ;) He definitely likes to eat!

Unknown said...

Crazy kid! :) That is too funny!

Heather said...

YAH! For first time apple bites!!! ;)