Saturday, March 22, 2008

Some more Eli spam!

Well, since I have had a day or two to play with my fabulous new camera (Thank you Ryan!) I decided to get out there and practice on our little Eli... It was a tad chilly, so I threw him in his football outfit and we headed to the front yard to shoot away. At first he was a little unsure of the grass, but he decided it wasn't too bad after a while! Anyways, here are a few (by that I mean A LOT!) shots that I just couldn't resist posting!

Our Cheesin' Eli
I love him in hoods!Hey... Throw me the ball!so stinkin' cute!so happy!this is his mid-yell face!and his mid-squeal face!leanin' in to get the camera!growing up so fast!I have to stretch...Yay!Rare Mr. Grumpy face!Hey Mom!I'm tired, but I've still got my eye on you!

This pic just cracked me up cause I was trying to get him to hold the doll to get a funny pic for Ryan, but he would not hold it, he just kept hitting it and pushing it away! (I love how big his eyes are here!)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Very cute pictures! I'm jealous that you have grass. We have snow and mud, *sigh*. Oh well, when the weather here decides it's time for spring, spring comes within a week and all of a sudden everything is greener than a new recruit!

CLAIRE said...

ELI IS SO LOVABLE. HE LOVES HAVING HIS PICTURE TAKEN. I LIKED THE HOODIE PICTURE ALOT. HE IS GETTING SO BIG. LEIGH ANNE SAID HE WAS REALLY GOOD FOR HER ON SAT. HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD EASTER. LOVE YA, NANA