Monday, March 10, 2008

My first Snow!!

Well, not MY first Snow, but Eli's first snow! ;) Well, Ryan was heading for formation a little after 5 AM on Friday and came back in and told me to come look out the window... There was a nice little dusting of the white stuff! So, when he came home around 8 AM (He's clearing his unit right now, so his schedule is all crazy!) we got Eli dressed and took him outside since this was officially his first snow! Needless to say he was NOT impressed! We've definitely got a Southern Boy on our hands! ;)

What is this stuff??
Wait... I really don't like this... It's cold!!!Daddy will rescue me!!
Yeah... We look alike!
Aww this ain't so bad if Daddy keeps my hands warm!
Does your Daddy mess with you too?!?!

4 comments:

CLAIRE said...

HEY ELI, I DON'T LIKE THE SNOW EITHER. I THINK IT IS PRETTY BUT IT IS REALLY COLD. AUNT BARBARA GOT 9 INCHES OF SNOW IN TN. WE JUST GOT FLURRIES, BUT LOTS OF WIND AND REALLY COLD. SORRY YOU DIDN'T GET TO MAKE A SNOWMAN. HAPPY 9 MONTHS. YOU SURE ARE GROWING UP FAST. LOVE YOU, NANA
GOOD JOB BA. HIS COAT AND BOOTS WERE NEAT.

Rachel said...

Very cute pictures, B.A. I wish I could send you some of my snow, lol, because we've had ENOUGH of it!

I don't know if you remember, but Jennie Smith always used to predict that I'd marry someone and live in Alaska . . . well, this winter has felt like that!

Leigh Anne/Gramma Leigh-Leigh said...

You should have taken Rebel outside with Eli to play. Lily loves to play in the snow with her ball. I can only imagine that Rebel would find the snow quite entertaining as well. Can't wait till Eli is old enough to make a snowman, but then again he is growing up way to fast for me. I also thought his boots were great and gotta love the hat.

Unknown said...

Very cute! Glad you could capture his first moments in the snow! I love the hat too! :)