Sunday, March 16, 2008

Portraits Anyone?

Well, as some of you know... Eli and I are headed over to North Carolina for about 2 weeks because I purchased the airline tickets a couple months ago before we knew we were moving... :)

I have a couple family and church obligations, but other than that my schedule is going to be pretty free, and I wanted to offer my Photographic services to anyone interested. I'll be in town the 20th of March through the 3rd of April, so if you are interested in getting some portraits of you or your family you should let me know... :)

Pricing (because my hubby said I can't keep doing this for free!) ;)

Basic Package ~ $30.00
~1 hr at the outdoor location of your choosing
~Unlimited poses
~As many people as you choose
~A CD of the unedited photos

Expanded Package ~ $40.00
~1 hr at the outdoor location of your choosing
~Unlimited poses
~As many people as you choose
~A CD of raw/edited photos
~I'll choose the best of your photos and edit them adding faded borders, special color/bw, sepia, etc...
~Link to Photos uploaded to a Photo gallery on the Internet (such as Walmart.com or shutterfly.com) where you can choose which photos to have printed

Expanded Plus Package ~ $50.00
~1.5 hrs at the outdoor location of your choosing
~Unlimited poses
~A CD of raw/edited photos
~I'll choose the best of your photos and edit them adding faded borders, special color/bw, sepia, etc...
~Link to Photos uploaded to a Photo gallery on the Internet (such as Walmart.com or shutterfly.com) where you can choose which photos to have printed
~An 8x10 photo collage print personally designed with a few of your best photos.

*I am already obligated for most of Saturday, the 22nd and Sunday, the 23rd, but any other times just call, comment, or email me and we can figure out what works best for both of us! Keep in mind that the best lighting for portraits is early morning and late afternooons.
*I have a few outdoor locations in mind, but usually the best places are shaded areas with pretty trees and lots of green grass... (Just think pretty!)
*If you have props or anything you want in the portrait just bring it along.
*Also if you have any ideas feel free to suggest different poses or ideas... I want everyone to feel comfortable and relaxed because that's when you get the best pictures!

Just send me an email at smileyBA@hotmail.com or a comment here and we can hammer out the details... I would post my cell number here, but there are too many psychos on the internet!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Those are really good prices! I wish you could come up here and snap some for us - your photographs are so good. *Sigh* I just have to muddle along on my own, I suppose!

Sherri said...

Holy Cow you're prices are awesome! (You're totally underpricing yourself!!!)

I would love to have some pictures of the 4 of us made before we chop all of Lawrie's hair off for the summer... We could probably do a during the week shot on one of Danny's days off. If you're not already too booked, I'll see what those days might be.

Bette Anne said...

Yeah, I know the prices are considerably lower than most places, but I want it to be a realistic option for everyone who maybe wouldn't have an opportunity like this otherwise. :) Plus, most of the people who read my blog are friends and family, so I couldn't charge them too much! ;)

And everything is still open, so just let me know what would work best for you, and we can go from there.

Sherri said...

Well in that case... you just rock then! :)

I'll email ya with some dates!

Ellen said...

Saw Renee's post -- I, like Rachel, wish that I could take advantage of your incredible talent and affordable prices!!! Alas, unless you'd like to come to Maine, I'll have to fend for myself as well! LOL. Have a wonderful time visiting friends and family.