Monday, March 24, 2008

Hope Everyone had a very Happy Easter!

We had a very BUSY, but very Happy Easter weekend here in North Carolina! This was Eli's very 1st Easter, and I don't think he was very impressed with having to get dressed up, but he definitely enjoyed all the extra attention!

Anyways, hope you enjoy a few pics of him in his Easter Outfit!

Lookin' all GQ in my Easter Outfit!
Yeah, I got a few eggs... What do you got?Kid needs to shop at Big and Tall Baby with the size of his neck! ;)Aww... this stuff is kinda fun!
Yay, my First Easter!


Yeah, that's my Grandma Swaringen...

Trying to show off the whole outfit! I edited Mom's arm out, but Ryan said I couldn't post it cause then everyone would think Eli was really standing by himself! ;)

2 comments:

CLAIRE said...

HANDSOME EASTER KID. HIS TIE IS ADORABLE. WISH YOU HAD GOTTEN A PICTURE OF GRAMMA LEIGH LEIGH AND ELI ON SAT. ELI IS GROWING SO MUCH, I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HIM AGAIN AND LET HIM HANG ON TO MY OXYGEN TUBING. LOL!!!LOVE YA, TELL EVERYBOBY HELLO FROM NANA

Amy's Journal said...

toooooooo cute!