Thursday, December 18, 2008

It was Santa time again!

Well, we finally had the goofy cast off and we decided we needed to go get Eli's picture with Santa cause it's just a fun thing to do... :) He was fine walking up to Santa and waving at him, but not so much sitting in his lap... He started crying right away, but calmed down within about 15 seconds... If she would have given me another 15 or so seconds I could have had him smiling, but they were not there for good pictures... Just to get you through and on your way... :( Ryan tells me to relax and that it's fine, but it just annoys me cause he could have been smiling... Oh well, maybe next year! ;)

Hope y'all enjoy!
Here's his pic from last year at around 6 months old...

And this year at 18 months old! I can't believe how big he is! :(
(I just love his little red socks peeking through!) ;)

4 comments:

Heather said...

Very Cute! He has grown up so much! Next year you will have two little ones to sit on Santa's lap!

Leah said...

I must say, Santa doesn't look as jolly this year either. Oh well... :-) It's a cute one still.

Rachel said...

He is such a cutie. My goodness, that smile is so adorable!

Unknown said...

Santa, Satna, Satan Clause...you took your innocent child to see Satan. I'm shocked and kidding. Those pictures are great.